Greetings from Pirate Stadium!
It is our honor to host you and your family to our 2020 home football games. Parents, of Friday night participants, will be able to purchase a max of 4 priority general admission tickets. They are called "priority" tickets because they are available to you, the parent, BEFORE they go on sale to the general public. This will give you the opportunity to ensure your attendance at these home games.
The ticket portal will open at midnight on the Sunday before each home game and will close on the Wednesday of that week at 10am.
Use this link to purchase your parent priority tickets. Your passcode is your child's student ID number.
Below is our 2020 home game schedule, along with deadlines to purchase "priority" tickets for each home game.
We encourage you to share this information with your family.
- Parents will click the "Have a passcode?" link at the bottom left of the screen after clicking "BUY TICKETS". Your passcode is your child's student ID number.
- All parents, and their guests, must present their e-ticket at the gate. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- To gain entry to Pirate Stadium as a Pirate Home Fan, you must enter through the HOME gate. Your ticket will NOT scan if you enter on the visitor's side.
- You will be asked if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 and are expected to socially distance for the duration of the game.
DEADLINES - Once the deadline has passed, you will need to purchase a ticket without a code
- Priority Tickets for Friday games must be purchased the Wednesday before the game at 10:00 am.
- Priority Tickets for the Jefferson game (Aug. 28) must be purchased by August 26th at 10:00 am.
- Priority Tickets for the MV game (Sep. 4) must be purchased by September 2nd at 10:00 am.
- Priority Tickets for the PG game (Oct. 9) must be purchased by October 7th at 10:00 am.
- Priority Tickets for the Gilmer game (Oct. 16) must be purchased by October 14th at 10:00 am.
- Priority Tickets for the SH game (Oct. 30) must be purchased by October 28th at 10:00 am.