WHAT ARE DIGITAL TICKETS?
Pittsburg Athletics will transition to a 100% digital ticketing initiative for all ticketed events, beginning with the 2020 football and volleyball seasons. Digital tickets use email to send your tickets directly to you after purchase. These tickets are optimized for display on your smartphone device.
WHY DIGITAL TICKETS?
- Helps us adhere to UIL rule of 50% capacity by controlling the amount of tickets purchased each game
- Limits the transmission of disease through the exchange of paper tickets and cash
- Allows us to deliver an enhanced, personalized fan experience
- Contactless for a more streamlined venue-entry experience
- Avoid waiting in ticket lines
- Prevent your paper tickets from getting lost
- No need to print your tickets. Simply present your mobile device with tickets at the gate.
- Easily transfer your tickets to the mobile devices of friends and family.
- Buy Home Tickets Online
- You will receive an email
- Present your digital ticket on your smartphone at the gate. Digital tickets are individually barcoded allowing one scan per entry so any attempts to duplicate, alter or sell any copies of the digital ticket may result in admittance being refused to the event. This increases security and our ability to control capacity.